Swedish Business Developer
Use your Business and IT skills to make the world a more generous place.
We are currently experiencing rapid growth, especially in Sweden, with our amazing software product and want to ramp up growth fast!
In one line, your role will be to generate new business opportunities. But more detailed you will:
- Leverage IT tools to generate lead lists and gain superior information on our customers.
- Qualify potential prospects by e-mail and phone, we don’t want to waste resources on charities that doesn’t need our product.
- Run sales campaigns through e-mail and adverts.
- Plan and attend conferences and create a network within the charity sector in Sweden.
- Fail many times, but in the end will you will have learned more than you will during two years of class courses.
BetterNow is an online platform fundamentally changing the charity sector by making it fun, easy and meaningful for anyone to raise money for a good cause.
In 2011, BetterNow was founded in Copenhagen, and is now working together with the best charities in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Spain – and have collected almost 4 million euros.
Our mission is simple and ambitions: To make the world more generous!
Read more about the position, what we are searching for and apply here.
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Juul Andersen: email@example.com or +45 30625226.
Read more about the job and apply here before the 31:st of October