H&M is looking for Business Controllers to our Buying & Sales office
Do you want to turn analysis into actions and work in a team together with creators? Do you want to pursue a career in a global organization where you will get great responsibility from day one? Here is a challenge for you!
We are looking for you, a top talent, who is ready to take on a role as Business Controller within H&Ms global Buying Office in Stockholm or within any of our Sales offices.
The job of an H&M Business Controller comes with lots of responsibility – and lots of fun! Below are some of the challenges you will face in your role:
- Maximize sales and profitability within your business area, which can be oriented either towards store or online.
- Be a vital part of the management of your team which consists of different roles, e.g. designers, buyers and pattern makers within the Buying Office.
- Be responsible for setting, achieving and following up on sales targets for your business area, based on your financial analyses.
- Offer consulting advice to your team with concise analyses and financial insights.
- Be involved in the whole process – from analyse and setting short term goals to building long term strategies for your business area.
H&M offers you
A challenging role in a workplace with short decision lines and great opportunities to make a difference. If you succeed here, H&M can offer you a career path with endless opportunities both in Sweden and internationally!
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales-minded, social, open, communicative and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. We also look for you who have:
- an economy and/or an engineering degree, are newly graduated or with some years´ of professional experience after your studies
- a deep interest in doing business
- a strong motivation to constantly improve and achieve your goals
- strong analytical skills
- leadership experience/qualities and a deep interest in working in a team
- international experience from working and/or studying abroad
- preferably experience in sales
Our recruitment process
H&M are reading applications ongoing and select which candidates who proceed to video interviews and interview days at our head office in Stockholm. Our interview days are scheduled throughout the spring.
Please submit CV, personal letter and grades from gymnasium/high school and university. Please note that only complete applications will be read.
We will get back to you as soon as we have made a decision. Please note that it may take a few weeks before you hear from us, depending on the amount of applications. If you have questions about how to apply, please read the “FAQ”.
Thank you for showing your interest!